Flexibility on the Dining Package?

2calgarycruisers

Still waffling on buying the five night package - reason why is that we like to eat in the MDR on day one, and if day two is a Chic night want to eat in the MDR then also - as the experts already know when you go to purchase it it makes you make a reservation for day one or day two. When onboard has anyone had any luck in moving this first night to later on in the cruise? We are on a 14 day cruise so lots of room to change. Thanks all.

Still waffling on buying the five night package - reason why is that we like to eat in the MDR on day one, and if day two is a Chic night want to eat in the MDR then also - as the experts already know when you go to purchase it it makes you make a reservation for day one or day two. When onboard has anyone had any luck in moving this first night to later on in the cruise? We are on a 14 day cruise so lots of room to change. Thanks all.

Our last 3 sailings we have waited till on board to buy our 3 or 5 night pkg. We don't do it at the sales table, but go to Murano and do so there.

We have yet to have any issue with the day we do our first dinner, or the times we pick.

EW

We've only had luck moving the first dinner to the second night of the cruise with the package. I would wait as you will probably be offered some pretty good deals onboard on single dinners. And if not, the packages will still be available. It is my experience you can even kind of bargain with them ... on the dates and possibly the price. This is for single dinners but they came out to be a little better for us than getting a package.

How many nights is that for?

The 3 night cost us $98+ grat last Nov.

five nights - $174.33 Cdn - exchange rates have pushed up the US up to just over $27.11(Celebrity hasn't adjusted their exchange) - there is no option for three night, five night is only $15 CDN more than the four night. I'm guessing that is because you are forced into a Sushi on Five which has a $30 cap on spend.

Can someone please tell me the current cost of the three night package in USD. I know the cost in GBP but wondered whether Celebrity have adjusted the cost yet due to the fall in sterling. Thanks

Can someone please tell me the current cost of the three night package in USD. I know the cost in GBP but wondered whether Celebrity have adjusted the cost yet due to the fall in sterling. Thanks

You can view the prices by going to your reservation and choose Manage Reservation Choose Tab - Shore Excursions/Dining Packages - Hover over Dining & Beverage and choose 4 or 5 Day Packages (for my cruise the 3 night is not offered) 4 Night is $123 pp and the 5 night is 134 pp. Prices are in USD

Jim