Hub app- what all does it do?

MaiTaiMary

Thanks, that's not an issue. You'd think they'd figure out a way to include that if you've paid an upgraded charge for the social media package.

Messenger was slow at times but at least you could see if it was sent and read. There have been numerous reports on here of people saying that texts on the HUB App were severely delayed or never received at all. So I would rather just use Messenger.

Messenger was slow at times but at least you could see if it was sent and read. There have been numerous reports on here of people saying that texts on the HUB App were severely delayed or never received at all. So I would rather just use Messenger.

Good to know. We really had no issue with using messenger to back home with family and like you said, you can see when it's sent and read so that's good.

Thank you all for the info given here. Just downloaded the app. My countdown clock is ticking down- :D I tried to add another sail date, but there doesn't seem to be a way of doing that. I am looking forward to trying this out in 3 weeks. :cool:

• 2 months later...
Thank you so much firemanbobswife for the screenshots!

I really hope they get this on the Miracle before next May. Where I can see myself using it is when either myself/husband may want to do our own thing for a bit like if he doesn't want to see a show or one of us scouts out whether there's a line for comedy, we can answer each other about what's going on without having to run across the ship.

We are in our late 30s/early 40s so we are quite attached to texting each other for little things here and there so I really see a benefit.

For the younger cruisers who are REALLY attached to their phones, this will be pretty much essential.

I just checked and Miracle is a supported ship.

How did you get your Carnival clock on your signature. Everytime I try to do that it has the advertising part to link to Carnival and we cannot post that on here. I couldn't figure out how to get that part deleted.

Thanks

Candi

I just checked and Miracle is a supported ship.

How did you get your Carnival clock on your signature. Everytime I try to do that it has the advertising part to link to Carnival and we cannot post that on here. I couldn't figure out how to get that part deleted.

Thanks

Candi

Up at the top of the cruise critic page is a link to create countdown clocks for your sig. Just click it, enter the info for your cruise, copy everything in the box that pops up, go to your user control panel (they give you a link after you fill in your cruise info but is also on the menu at top of forms pages), click on edit signature, paste the code you copied earlier and save it.

sent from my galaxy tab a

It's kind of like a mini FunTimes. It tells you in real time what venues are open for food and the activities going on. As previously mentioned you can view your Folio account too. I really liked it. There is a chat feature for $5pp per cruise but I haven't used it.

How do you order the chart feature? is in within the app? thx