Anthem dining questin

Was just able to reserve dining for our 3/26 cruise. But main dining rooms were not listed. Will they be added later?

Welcome to Cruise Critic.

There are two kinds of dining on the Anthem of the Seas.

Dynamic Dining Choice, which is like My Time Dining on other ships.

Dynamic Dining Classic, which is like traditional dining on other ships, and there is Classic 1 (early seating) and Classic 2 (second seating).

On the Anthem, unlike the other, non-Quantum class ships, there are four complimentary "main" dining rooms, not one. In DD Classic, you rotate around the four dining rooms on a set schedule, which is given to you on the first day of your cruise, and looks like this:

Anthem%20Dynamic%20Classic%201%20dining%20schedule_zpsiqsshclv.jpg

If you have DD Choice, then reservations have not yet opened up for your cruise; it's too early. Keep checking back.

In the meantime, join your Roll Call. Someone there will find out and alert everyone else.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2375695

It's not much now, but maybe it will take off. ;)

Edited by Merion_Mom

We are set up with dd choice. I thought you can eat at the four main dining rooms and choose your own time. Only the pay dining rooms and 2 of the free showed up one being the suites only dining room.

Might be too early to make dining reservations for the free dining rooms.

On Anthem, it is not like my Time Dining as you have to make reservations months in advance, but for any time that is available. Just make sure you have reservations for every night even if you don't like the time. They cater to those who have reservations, while those who do not may have to wait or be turned away to eat elsewhere.

Have a great cruise, Anthem is awesome!:)

We are sailing on the Anthem February 7th and I just checked and you are right reservations for some pay restaurants have opened up. The four complementary restaurants will become available later on ... Hopefully soon

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app