Tours/OBC

nyfeds

That would normally be acceptable - however I originally booked a 14 day cruise that was cancelled . The alternative was b2b . If they are now classed as 2 separate booking then surely I should get two lots of $300 land discoveries credit . The other obc is compensation .

Bonnie - any advice ?

I believe you do

It worked fine this week. You don't ask or discuss. You just do. Go to the desk and cancel. Go back a few hours later and rebook. Done!

Flaw is if the tour is on the first full day of the cruise then it's not possible to book and cancel as it's within the 24 hour cancellation period.

Just boarded Journey to find that both the tours we wanted, one tomorrow in Sorrento and the other on the change over day in Piraeus had been cancelled due to lack of bookings! We were talked into tomorrow's Insider Access tour which at least spends the majority of the credit so that we don't have to worry about it again[emoji848]

Sent from my iPad using Forums

And then having to join the other line to book the speciality restaurants.....

Just boarded Journey no queues at either all sorted in 10 minutes (although the tours we wanted had been cancelled) [emoji3]

Sent from my iPad using Forums

So sorry to hear Riocca that the problems from two cruises ago continues on journey but glad you were able to spend your credit on something. I believe over a third of the guests were on from the previous three night cruise which might have helped the queue.

It also seems Bonnie they are not giving any time for onboard bookings because whilst I might understand operator deadlines re Sorrento how can they say lack of demand for Pireaus at the end. We had the same re one of the later options we wanted.

Edited by uktog