door decorating

gene g

I can't believe how many people have their decorations stolen. It's completely ridiculous if you think about it. I mean, seriously, how low does someone have to be to think they need to steal pieces of paper & plastic. It's not like they're going to take it home and use this stuff. And if they take it to put it on their own door, talk about nerve. You must be a special kind of twisted to get enjoyment out of taking something like that.

You're a bigger person than I am. My note would've been much, much different. :D And if I knew who took our stuff, it probably would've ended up on their door.

I would have had security take me to the cabin and get them back from the jerks.

I had a stick on porthole stolen on the Paradise. When I take down my porthole I wipe down the area.

Edited by crusinpsychRN

I wasn't born with the decorating gene. :( I take walks on all the decks for exercise during sea days and like seeing the door decorations. Some are very cute and clever. Some are gaudy and ridiculous. Some are just way too much crap to be considered anything more than a mess for the steward to work around.

You are sooooo right! Some are down right ridiculous.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Had a full sheet (plastic) type of door decoration awhile back. On the last night someone knocked on our door and it was group of ladies who said "we just wanted to see whose this room was because we love your door". We said thanks but I was just about to take it down she said "can I have it?" I said sure so i pulled it down and she draped it across her back and taped it at the neck and off she went with her friends with our door decoration flowing behind her like batman's cape...lol..it was a pic of a pirate sitting on the john "ye old poop deck" written above him...I will never forget that sight.

Where's the LIKE button?

Last cruise we found a few of our décor pieces down the hall, So we picked them up & brought them inside.

I know all about getting decorations stolen. Mines were stolen the very first night and I cried for a good long while cause I just couldn't understand the type of person you'd have to be to do that while everyone is enjoying their vacation. I used command strips and it left absolutely no residue. But it doesn't matter cause I won't be decorating my door anymore. 7dd36473d2b236c5bfc4622752aaf12e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know all about getting decorations stolen. Mines were stolen the very first night and I cried for a good long while cause I just couldn't understand the type of person you'd have to be to do that while everyone is enjoying their vacation. I used command strips and it left absolutely no residue. But it doesn't matter cause I won't be decorating my door anymore. 7dd36473d2b236c5bfc4622752aaf12e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cute.

Just got off the breeze we loved seeing the decorated doors. Some just had a couple of things on it, my 5 year old said she MUST bring something to put on our door next time, lol.

Def would have made it a lot easier to spot which door was ours!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums