West Bay Beach Break

TTEllis

We are on the Caribbean Princess in November with a stop on Roatan. We already have 2 tours confirmed with Island Marketing 1 on Belize the other on Cozumel. Is anyone familiar with the West Bay Beach Break with Island Marketing??? Any help or input would be appreciated Thanks Todd

Edited by TTEllis

• 2 weeks later...
We are on the Caribbean Princess in November with a stop on Roatan. We already have 2 tours confirmed with Island Marketing 1 on Belize the other on Cozumel. Is anyone familiar with the West Bay Beach Break with Island Marketing??? Any help or input would be appreciated Thanks Todd

I believe the resort will be Fantasy Island. You might contact them directly to verify. I'm considering this also for our stop in October. Bananarama was crowded and too many vendors when we visited a couple of weeks ago. I'm doing my research today, actually.

I believe the resort will be Fantasy Island. You might contact them directly to verify. I'm considering this also for our stop in October. Bananarama was crowded and too many vendors when we visited a couple of weeks ago. I'm doing my research today, actually.

I do not know where the West Bay Beach Break takes people BUT I know it is not Fantasy Island being Fantasy Island in not on West Bay Beach.

Bananarama is on West Bay Beach, the premiere beach on the island.

I agree, ask the operator where they are taking you.

Fantasy Island does offer day passes, so one could go there if they wished.

I've never been to this port before, I'm not sure when I'll be heading back. But for those of you who have been here before(doublej and Guest 2000) if you were going back what beach would you go to and how would you get there?

Any help in making the most of our time on Roatan would be appreciated. Thanks Todd

I've never been to this port before, I'm not sure when I'll be heading back. But for those of you who have been here before(doublej and Guest 2000) if you were going back what beach would you go to and how would you get there?

Any help in making the most of our time on Roatan would be appreciated. Thanks Todd

I think the choice depends on what one wants in a beach.

Snorkling? Water toys? Many food options? Quiet?

As far as transport, that depends on which beach you choose. Taxi are not regulated and can be expensive. Many people go with a private driver from a tour company or transportation include a day passes but it all depends on what you need in a beach

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

My mistake .. The West Bay beach break is to Bananarama while the Roatan Resort Adventure package is to Fantasy Island.. We used Shore Excursioneer in August.. They responded quickly and provided great service.. We've booked Mr. Sanchos through them as well for our stop in Cozumel in October.