NCL Breakaway Deck 15 main pool question

CleoSushi

Im so sorry if this sounds like a silly question... but is the main pool on deck 15 of the Breakaway for adults only? I see a Kids Aqua park near the main pool on the deck plans but not sure if everyone can use all the pools in that area or the kids are just for their pool area.

Thanks,

Actually there is no pool in spice H2O, only 2 hot tubs. There is one adults only pool and one kids pool in the main pool deck area.

SOOOOO the pool on deck 15 is just for adults and the kids pool area near there is the kids one. Just want to make sure, i respect not bringing in my lil guy into an adults only area and want to make sure we dont mess up lol.

Yup. They told us my 15 year old daughter could not be in the main pool. That is one thing I really hated on the Breakaway. The kids pool is a small 100% splash zone and a teenager has no pool they can reasonably use.

Im so sorry if this sounds like a silly question... but is the main pool on deck 15 of the Breakaway for adults only? I see a Kids Aqua park near the main pool on the deck plans but not sure if everyone can use all the pools in that area or the kids are just for their pool area.

Thanks,

No it is not but it's very crowded and uncomfortable seating, everyone is on top of everyone.

• 5 months later...
Yup. They told us my 15 year old daughter could not be in the main pool. That is one thing I really hated on the Breakaway. The kids pool is a small 100% splash zone and a teenager has no pool they can reasonably use.

She can use the pool on the opposite end, it's near the kids splash area. It's a divided big pool in between the big slides. My five year old was in there having a good time! I think it's 5+ feet deep? Here is a picture:

IMG_20170201_134434_1.jpg

There is a separate mini pool for kids in the kids splash area, we saw floating poop in there at one point. So gross! Making it a point never to go in the baby pools from here on out lol :eek: And yes we notified the deck hands and the cleaned it out and closed it for a bit.

No it is not but it's very crowded and uncomfortable seating, everyone is on top of everyone.

I haven't been on any of the 5 or 7 day sailings, but on our 14 day sailing this past January the pool area really wasn't that crowded.

HOWEVER it seemed like every lounge chair was reserved by a guest with their towels! We did see the deck hands going around putting red stickers with the time. After an hour? Or is it a half hour they were removing the items and freeing up the chairs!