Postponing Cruise

My hubby and I have scheduled a cruise for next year in September. We now find that we cannot go. Is there a limit as to how many times or for how long I can push back the reservation? Right now I have to schedule something for 2018. In 2018 can I push out another two years?

My hubby and I have scheduled a cruise for next year in September. We now find that we cannot go. Is there a limit as to how many times or for how long I can push back the reservation? Right now I have to schedule something for 2018. In 2018 can I push out another two years?

I've not heard of a limit.

I did not think getting a refund on the deposit was even a possibility. Another question, it possible to change the cruise, i.e. thinking of going to Hawaii as we will have some friends stationed there. Thanks for the feedback.

Sure, as long as you are booked under US/Canadian rules, and it is before final payment date, you can change your ship and/or sail date with no penalty from the cruise line. You may lost perks (such as OBC) that were part of the current booking and are no longer offered.

Edited by clarea

Bob - I really appreciate your knowledge and the time you take to respond. You get right to the point. I just did not have the time to sit on hold with the cruise line. I know when I get ready to make my changes I will have to contact them, but in the mean time it is nice to have the information. I think it helps to sound knowledgeable when making the call as well. Thanks again! :)

Bob - I really appreciate your knowledge and the time you take to respond. You get right to the point. I just did not have the time to sit on hold with the cruise line. I know when I get ready to make my changes I will have to contact them, but in the mean time it is nice to have the information. I think it helps to sound knowledgeable when making the call as well. Thanks again! :)

You're welcome, and glad to help.