excursions

travsmom

Is there a way to find the prices for carnivals excursions in Saint Kitts. I was wondering about sightseeing tours. Thanks in advance

I really enjoyed the scenic railway in St. Kitts. If you want sightseeing, I think that's a solid way to do it. They give you free drinks on the train, too. We did rail and sail, so you get off the train and finish the trip around the island on a catamaran, which was fun, too.

I really enjoyed the scenic railway in St. Kitts. If you want sightseeing, I think that's a solid way to do it. They give you free drinks on the train, too. We did rail and sail, so you get off the train and finish the trip around the island on a catamaran, which was fun, too.

We did this one a few years ago. It was a nice, low energy, relaxing time. If I remember correctly they even served a sack lunch on ours. Our group did it in the opposite order. (clearly state in the info, so no surprises) That cruise was jammed pack with activities and the catamaran and train were a great way to see the sights and relax.

We did this one a few years ago. It was a nice, low energy, relaxing time. If I remember correctly they even served a sack lunch on ours. Our group did it in the opposite order. (clearly state in the info, so no surprises) That cruise was jammed pack with activities and the catamaran and train were a great way to see the sights and relax.

We loved it so much. And yes, some people were showing up to do the opposite. The train stops and you get off, others get on. No lunches on the train on our trip, but outstanding drinks - they even had a frozen drink machine on each car. If someone hasn't been to St. Kitts, it's really a wonderful excursion.

We noticed the details, and the tour operators put so much effort into the quality of the excursion. They had some nice women singing local songs on the train, the bus ride was awesome, everything was just so darn cared for and you could feel it. I loved that they didn't pile people onto the rail cars. It was very spacious - you had the upper deck and a nice lower deck with restroom, with tons of space to relax and enjoy the complimentary drinks. Just one of our favorite excursions ever, actually. You would have to be some kind of miserable to not enjoy it :D

scenic_railway.jpg

We loved it so much. And yes, some people were showing up to do the opposite. The train stops and you get off, others get on. No lunches on the train on our trip, but outstanding drinks - they even had a frozen drink machine on each car. If someone hasn't been to St. Kitts, it's really a wonderful excursion.

We noticed the details, and the tour operators put so much effort into the quality of the excursion. They had some nice women singing local songs on the train, the bus ride was awesome, everything was just so darn cared for and you could feel it. I loved that they didn't pile people onto the rail cars. It was very spacious - you had the upper deck and a nice lower deck with restroom, with tons of space to relax and enjoy the complimentary drinks. Just one of our favorite excursions ever, actually. You would have to be some kind of miserable to not enjoy it :D

scenic_railway.jpg

Noting this for future reference. Big fan of stuff where I drink and someone else drives. :D

Great picture too. Thanks for the heads up!

scenic_railway.jpg

Thanks. We'll do this in March.