Stairwell locations on Oasis class

Jay Bee

Are there stairs on the Oasis class ships apart from those near the elevators? Specifically, if I have a stateroom near the Aquatheater, do I have to walk all the way to the aft elevator/stair area to go down to the boardwalk?

TIA.

Are there stairs on the Oasis class ships apart from those near the elevators? Specifically, if I have a stateroom near the Aquatheater, do I have to walk all the way to the aft elevator/stair area to go down to the boardwalk?

TIA.

Yes. The stairs and elevators are in the same place. There are no separate staircases for passenger use.

Yes, you would have to walk to the aft elevator bank for a staircase.

I think there might be an exception for deck 7 though, as I think that deck has a door to get you down to the boardwalk.

But he would have to get to Deck 7 first, and if his cabin is on another deck, he would have to use the elevator/stairs.

TIA.

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/findacruise/ships/ship/decks/deck/home.do?org.apache.struts.taglib.html.TOKEN=9b8d3411296736c49adc61094bc020db&deckCode=06&shipCode=OA&shipProfile=1688&sailDate=1160827&hasNavigation=false

You'll walk about 1/4 of the ways to midship before you reach the stairs or elevators.