Xmas/New Years on Equinox.

grandgeezer

Came into some extra money so I decided maybe cruising on the Equinox, over Christmas/New Years would be a good idea. Here is the current pricing right from their web site. Balcony with no perks $2399 p.p. Balcony with 2 perks $3732 and balcony with all four perks and an upgrade to the Premium package $4362, none of these include taxes and fees. It'll take a Herculean effort to get my money's worth on either drink package.

It can't possibly be the web site.

There were large price increases overnight and Christmas/New Years cruises are always more expensive. We've done 2 New Years cruises and they were a lot of fun.

We did one of these cruises several years ago and had a blast.

If you noticed, the big price jump comes if you add perks. The basic price is only $2400, with two perks it jumps almost $100 p.p. per day.

If the uk web site is anywhere accurate, there were 213 balconys available this morning.

I can't believe there are that many guarantees out there as in the past, Celebrity usually assigns those pretty quickly, usually in a week or two.

We are going to wait and see how this shakes out, even with free money, this is way to high, if you want any perks.

Came into some extra money so I decided maybe cruising on the Equinox, over Christmas/New Years would be a good idea. Here is the current pricing right from their web site. Balcony with no perks $2399 p.p. Balcony with 2 perks $3732 and balcony with all four perks and an upgrade to the Premium package $4362, none of these include taxes and fees. It'll take a Herculean effort to get my money's worth on either drink package.

Take a look at some of the big box places that advertise on CC. Our Nov 2017 1A went up $440 on the X web site, but dropped $30 with the agency.

• 1 month later...

I don't know if you have booked, but we just bought this cruise for the base price you have listed but with all four perks included from a large online cruise agency.

I don't know if you have booked, but we just bought this cruise for the base price you have listed but with all four perks included from a large online cruise agency.

We will be on this cruise with you. :)