Internet package on b2b

Steve007NY

Two of us are sailing b two of us are sailing B2B on the escape leaving this weekend. The total cruise length will be 13 days. Because my mom is joining us for the first week, although we are staying in the same cabin, it is booked us two different reservations (since we chose third passenger free perk for the first week and therefore needed to split the reservations). Does anyone know whether we will be able to use the 13 day $25 per day unlimited Internet rate, or will we be forced to pay $30 per day for each of the shorter cruises?

Thanks

No personal experience here. But from what I read above, I would expect and almost guarantee that you will need to buy the package appropriate for EACH of the 2 cruises. With 2 reservations, all the computer systems will be reflected as such.

Talk to NCL but I would tend to agree with MeHeartCruising. You have two separate cruises that just so happen the follow on from each other so the paperwork will be connected to them as separate on NCL's computer systems.

Talk to NCL but I would tend to agree with MeHeartCruising. You have two separate cruises that just so happen the follow on from each other so the paperwork will be connected to them as separate on NCL's computer systems.

I agree. Just confirm with NCL.