Carnival Spa access question

Trishlo73

I'm booked in an cloud 9 spa cabin, on the Splendor, cabin 1038. How do enter the spa area? Do I use my Cabin key or go through the main spa entrance? The reason I ask is we are sailing with our two boys 15 and 17 and Carnival require us to book an adult in each room. My husband wants to use the spa too and I'm booked in the spa cabin, he isn't.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Only you will have spa access.

Carnival does not require minors the age of your children to be booked into a cabin with an adult. If someone told you this, forcing you to book accordingly, you were misled.

Edited by StolidCruiser

On the Dream we had to wear our white C9 wrist band while in the "private" area. Each time we went to the spa we had to swap our door card for a C9 card that opened the doors into the spa only areas.

However, on the Magic we still had to wear our wrist bands but our door cards opened the doors into the spa only area.

They frequently inspected the spa only area for people not wearing wrist bands and did ask them to leave.

I agree just go to guest services or the spa desk and explain the situation. They should give you another wrist band if there aren't two already in you room when you board. On Dream ours were in our room. On the Magic we had to go pick them up at the spa desk.

On the Dream we had to wear our white C9 wrist band while in the "private" area. Each time we went to the spa we had to swap our door card for a C9 card that opened the doors into the spa only areas.

However, on the Magic we still had to wear our wrist bands but our door cards opened the doors into the spa only area.

They frequently inspected the spa only area for people not wearing wrist bands and did ask them to leave.

I agree just go to guest services or the spa desk and explain the situation. They should give you another wrist band if there aren't two already in you room when you board. On Dream ours were in our room. On the Magic we had to go pick them up at the spa desk.

That's odd, we were on the Magic in May in a Spa Balcony room and never received a wrist band. we just used our room keys to access the Spa area. No one said anything about needing a wrist band.

Edited by bburk00

Only way hubby will get access is for you to switch cards at the front desk, but the Spa may know that you're booked with a minor in the cabin (who does not get access), so it may be a problem. But it may not.

On Splendor last October, our procedure was the same as described by jamesr.

After boarding, we did a spa tour. At the end, we went to the desk where they placed a sticker on our S&S cards to indicate that we were in a spa cabin. When we wanted access, we'd go to the spa desk where they swapped our S&S cards for spa cards that opened the doors to the various rooms; were given a wrist band to wear while in the spa.

Carnival does not require minors the age of your children to be booked into a cabin with an adult. If someone told you this, forcing you to book accordingly, you were misled.

I was going to say the same thing.

Isn't the rule that they have to be within a certain number of cabins to the adults if there are minors in a cabin alone?