Coffeemaker in balcony rooms

JimnSuzie

Wow! I am glad to see I am not the only one thinking about coffee. All comments have been extremely helpful! I will use what they have, but I will try to remember to set water aside the night before.

I hope all who responded and have upcoming cruises have an AWESOME time!!!

Thanks again!

Any idea which type of coffee makers the Jade has? The Sun had the 4 cuppers last April. Used it to brew our Timmy's every morning! [emoji3][/url]

Probably, most likely, the 4 cup ones and/or hot water kettle (which, actually heated up very quickly to boiling temperature fast and our Expresso, all we need) A simple stainless steel coffee/expresso maker - on the road, I just add Half & Half as it's richer plus sugar or the little non-flavored "creamer" - hot or with crushed/chopped ice.

On our beloved addiction for caffeine - this is about as simple as it can get ... just a matter of properly disposing the used coffee grounds. Definitely never use tap water out of the sink, just a matter of personal preference.

7b4a0124-6ec1-450a-bc84-87de6abd9364_zpss37y2yn5.jpg

Probably, most likely, the 4 cup ones and/or hot water kettle (which, actually heated up very quickly to boiling temperature fast and our Expresso, all we need) A simple stainless steel coffee/expresso maker - on the road, I just add Half & Half as it's richer plus sugar or the little non-flavored "creamer" - hot or with crushed/chopped ice.

On our beloved addiction for caffeine - this is about as simple as it can get ... just a matter of properly disposing the used coffee grounds. Definitely never use tap water out of the sink, just a matter of personal preference.

7b4a0124-6ec1-450a-bc84-87de6abd9364_zpss37y2yn5.jpg

Nice!