How is the Conquest Seafood Corner? Has anyone tried it?

smyliecruising

Now I am excited. Does anyone know if you have to pay extra for the Oysters and/or what kind of portion size they give?

Let me clarify, as this will be a new experience for me. I know the oysters that are served raw will have Market pricing.

I am wondering if the Seafood Corner also serves the fried oysters that used to be a staple at the Fish & Chips station--before it was replaced with the current Seafood Corner.

I like fried oysters but never sailed on any ships that had a Fish & Chips station.

Let me clarify, as this will be a new experience for me. I know the oysters that are served raw will have Market pricing.

I am wondering if the Seafood Corner also serves the fried oysters that used to be a staple at the Fish & Chips station--before it was replaced with the current Seafood Corner.

I like fried oysters but never sailed on any ships that had a Fish & Chips station.

From another user it would appear you buy them at there raw price and then they have options on how you want it prepared. Same with shrimp. The users review I saw said they had like 3-4 options on how they could prepare your choice.

We sail in 28 days!!! I'll make sure to do a review.

DH & I shared a bucket of shrimp from here last week.

It was sold as "buffalo shrimp", but there really wasn't anything buffalo about it. It was, however, quite tasty. The bucket price is $6.00 + grats (total less than $7). There were a dozen shrimp in the bucket - very lightly breaded, very tasty. There were a few little pieces of blue cheese scattered throughout. The bucket was placed on a platter and fries came with it. When you order at the counter, you're given a buzzer to take and they light it up when ready for pick-up.

You can't get a dozen shrimp + fries in a restaurant or at a resort area for $6.00 anywhere that I know of. We would definitely eat here again.