EZ Air and Transfers

BrisbaneGran

We have booked our flights with Princess to Beijing, and also the transfers to the Port which is apparently about 160kms away. Our flight arrives at 7.30am.....any idea how often the transfers run or when the first ones of the day leave? I have read elsewhere that the buses come FROM the ship first, transferring those passengers to the airport.....so thinking that the first transfers from the ship may be about 8am??? 160Kms in Chinese traffic......could be about a 3 hour trip!! That means buses wont get to us till about 11am or later......anyone have any experience with these long sort of transfers?

We have booked our flights with Princess to Beijing, and also the transfers to the Port which is apparently about 160kms away. Our flight arrives at 7.30am.....any idea how often the transfers run or when the first ones of the day leave? I have read elsewhere that the buses come FROM the ship first, transferring those passengers to the airport.....so thinking that the first transfers from the ship may be about 8am??? 160Kms in Chinese traffic......could be about a 3 hour trip!! That means buses wont get to us till about 11am or later......anyone have any experience with these long sort of transfers?

If you don't get an answer, you might get one on the Asia ports forum:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=70

It's only a guess on my part, but I think the busses will be running by the time you collect your luggage and get through customs.

The ports where they wait to start until disembarking passenger busses reach the airport are usually much closer to the airport than 100 miles away.

Edited by caribill