Norwegian Pearl - September/October 2017

shadowmeboy

I was noticing a blank spot on the Pearl's available bookings on NCL's website for late September and October of 2017. The gap exists from the end of the Alaska sailings to when the Pearl starts her sailings in the Caribbean. Anyone have any info on the repositioning cruises in that time frame and what they will look like?

I was noticing a blank spot on the Pearl's available bookings on NCL's website for late September and October of 2017. The gap exists from the end of the Alaska sailings to when the Pearl starts her sailings in the Caribbean. Anyone have any info on the repositioning cruises in that time frame and what they will look like?

We are booked on this repositing cruise. The Pearl will be doing a 5 day Pacific coast sailing. Leaving Vancouver, BC on Sept 26, stopping at Victoria BC, San Francisco and Los Angeles. It's listed under the Cruise Deals tab on NCL's website.

We are booked on this repositing cruise. The Pearl will be doing a 5 day Pacific coast sailing. Leaving Vancouver, BC on Sept 26, stopping at Victoria BC, San Francisco and Los Angeles. It's listed under the Cruise Deals tab on NCL's website.

In 2016, right? I was asking about 2017.

Sorry, I didn't notice you were talking about 2017 either. If you are interested in the 2016 repositioning from Vancouver BC leaving Sept 26 2016, we got a really good deal from our TA: Free shuttle from Seattle to Vancouver BC, free beverage and dining package, and free return air from LAX to Seattle (or in our case, free air back to PDX).

• 2 weeks later...
What company, what dates, and going from where to where?

I would like to know more about this charter as well; not so much the company, but the dates and itinerary. My guess is that the charters are being finalized. Once they are, they will fill in the gaps between charters with cruises for sale.

• 10 months later...

Sorry to revive an old thread but if you are talking about Oct 3-7, 2017 these links may provide some more details. Apparently it is an Adult Anything Goes Cruise

Not to make light of this charter, but I think I would rather sail the cruise after a noro outbreak than be one of the passengers on the next sailing after this charter. :eek:

https://secureregistrationonline.com/pearl_2016/decks.php?&c=1

http://nypost.com/2017/08/01/this-cruise-ship-is-just-one-massive-sex-party/

• 2 weeks later...

The ship is privately chartered. ;)