Upsell Question

Cheer Mom D

Here is the phone number for the NCL Upsell Dept....call and say you are interested in an upsell...they will ask for your reservation number and check for you. It does not matter if you booked with a TA. Good luck and let us know how it goes:)

• 2 weeks later...
Were you able to get a good deal? We booked a balcony guarantee for the 9/10 Escape sailing. Just called the up-sell number this morning and got a Haven Courtyard Penthouse for $300 a person. Seemed too good to pass up!

I called, same cruise...nothing available but the H3 for $1000...very lucky of you!

Yeah, I booked on the spot when she said $300! She offered us the other for $1000, which was more than I could spend.

Yeah me too! Wish they would have offered me the $300 too I was calling for days...maybe that is why they didn't they were tired of me :p

I was wondering what it would cost for us to up-sell. I called NCL and was told I needed to call my TA. The reservation was made through the TA and NCL said they couldn't assist me. We did get a free up-grade from balcony to mini-suite so it's all good :). Nice deal on the Haven though .. enjoy that!

I was wondering what it would cost for us to up-sell. I called NCL and was told I needed to call my TA. The reservation was made through the TA and NCL said they couldn't assist me. We did get a free up-grade from balcony to mini-suite so it's all good :). Nice deal on the Haven though .. enjoy that!

Don't call NCL, call the Upsell Dept. Call 1-800-625-4309

They offered me a 2 BD Suite for $500PP.

I was in the Haven twice this year and only wanted a mini suite.

Call em!

Don't call NCL, call the Upsell Dept. Call 1-800-625-4309

They offered me a 2 BD Suite for $500PP.

I was in the Haven twice this year and only wanted a mini suite.

Call em!

When did they offer you a 2 BD suite for $500pp? I kept calling and only could get it at $1000 pp and then it sold out. Are you on the 9/10 sailing? I think I just have bad luck :P

My husband and I are booked on the Escape in September. We are booked through a travel agent with a large group. Can we contact NCL to see if we can get an upsell for a better cabin or do we need to go through our Travel Agent?

we were on BA last March in a mini suite (3) of us...and i called upsell dept 3 days before sailing and snagged a 2 bedroom family villa in haven room 15012 for $500/pp for first 2 passengers...our son traveling with us was free...all in the total cost for the 3 of us....with the free booze pkg was $3500.....TOTAL...it was a deal of a lifetime...

hope u have the same success...

Best,

Mark

I'm on the 9/10 GEM out of New York!:D

i literally called everyday for the 2 weeks before my sailing...and it was 2 days before i think...i initially just wanted courtyard...but they were gone...the trick is : YOU NEED TO CALL RIGHT WHEN THEY OPEN AT 9AM (EST) THATS WHAT I DID...

Upsell department does not work on weekends.

if the upsell doesn't work weekends and our cruise departs the Sunday after Thanksgiving, should I assume that all upsells would be completed by the Wednesday before Thanksgiving - ie, closed Thurs for holiday, maybe closed Fri day after Thanks and then it's the weekend?