Brilliance of the Seas freestyle soda machines

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Happy New Year everyone! Ok so I am wondering if brilliance has now added the soda machines with the cups that have the chips in them? I received an email to save 20% off the drink package and it is now offering the cup with chip. We have never been on this ship so if anyone has been on her in Dec, Jan and can verify I would appreciate it. Trying to find out before we buy this drink package. Thanks

I was on the Brilliance over this past Christmas (2016). I did not have drink package but did not see any soda machines for use. Granted, I wasn't looking but I'm pretty observant and did not see them anywhere they normally are.

Happy New Year everyone! Ok so I am wondering if brilliance has now added the soda machines with the cups that have the chips in them? I received an email to save 20% off the drink package and it is now offering the cup with chip. We have never been on this ship so if anyone has been on her in Dec, Jan and can verify I would appreciate it. Trying to find out before we buy this drink package. Thanks

No Freestyle Coke machines on Brilliance.

• 1 year later...

I sailed on her two weeks ago and no freestyle machines as yet. Which I was pretty peeved about, as the Cruise Planner clearly stated that the soda package was for use with the machines, I didn't think to check on here first! Lesson learned :-)