Change in Itinerary for West Indies Explorer?

OBX Cruisers

We'll be on the West Indies Explorer cruise that leaves San Juan on January 16. They will be visiting all the "advertised" ports, but according to the Web site they will now be in a different order for our cruise. For example, on Thursday, January 19, the "Star" will be docked in St. Martin (Philipsburg) rather than Antigua (St. Johns)as originally scheduled. This impacts 5 ports and several private tours I've already arranged. I took a look at the port schedule Web sites and don't see the Viking "Star" at all. Before I start changing my tour dates, has anyone else noticed this and been able to confirm the change?

Dear OBX Cruisers,

We are excited to welcome you aboard again in January 2017!

Although our website does accurately list each port of call for this itinerary, we do advise that the port order can vary by departure. This means that your itinerary may not exactly match the website. To ensure you are referencing the correct itinerary for your January 16th sailing, please be sure to view your invoice.

Should you have any questions or wish to confirm your itinerary, we would be happy to hear from you at TellUs@vikingcruises.com.

Best regards,

Viking Cruises

We'll be on the West Indies Explorer cruise that leaves San Juan on January 16. They will be visiting all the "advertised" ports, but according to the Web site they will now be in a different order for our cruise. For example, on Thursday, January 19, the "Star" will be docked in St. Martin (Philipsburg) rather than Antigua (St. Johns)as originally scheduled. This impacts 5 ports and several private tours I've already arranged. I took a look at the port schedule Web sites and don't see the Viking "Star" at all. Before I start changing my tour dates, has anyone else noticed this and been able to confirm the change?

Maybe this will at least be a "heads up" to others to check their invoice for the exact dates for each port. May only matter to those of us who book independent tours. Spencer Ambrose on St. Lucia changed dates on our "Jalousie Beach Break" with a "no problem - consider it done.":)