Question about Set Sail Pass

Karshrimp

There are 7 of us staying in the Royal Family Suite next January on the Rhapsody. Customer Service says I have to only print 1 Set Sail Pass for one of the people in the Suite and it will be good for all 7 of us. Is this true or do I need to print all 7 Set Sail Passes for all 7 people. I just don't want any surprises at the dock!

Thanks!!

Karen

From what I've read on these boards over the years, never believe what you are told by customer service, on RCI or any cruise line.

The set sail pass contains info regarding your onboard charges, if anyone else in your cabin isn't on your account, I don't know how they could be on the same set sail pass.

I would go through the motions and register all of the people in the cabin with the info needed. I know I did ours (2 cabins) and one I had to print out 2 passes, the other cabin 1 pass, it could be that my cabin has a minor.

i am going with 9 other people. we are staying in 3 rooms. each of us were told by our TA to fill out the required information and print out our own set sail passes because we are all using separate credit cards and each of us should bring our own set sail pass for checkin

Thanks Guys! After reading your replys, I will print out all 7 Set Sail Passes. There are 7 people, 4 different credit cards, and 1 person using cash for his Sea Pass.

I knew I could get the correct answer here on this board!

Karen:)

Thanks Guys! After reading your replys, I will print out all 7 Set Sail Passes. There are 7 people, 4 different credit cards, and 1 person using cash for his Sea Pass.

I knew I could get the correct answer here on this board!

Karen:)

Scary, isn't it, that a bunch of anonymous typists are better informed than the employees of the actual business about which you have questions? :rolleyes: :)

Scary, isn't it, that a bunch of anonymous typists are better informed than the employees of the actual business about which you have questions? :rolleyes: :)

Scary isn't the word for it!! In the future, I'll just come here rather than waste my time calling customer service! Thanks to all you who helped me! Karen:)

The person using cash may have a problem with the Set Sail Pass.

Let us know how it works out for him.

We put his info in yesterday with him paying cash (he doesn't have a credit card), and today we printed out his Set Sail Pass with no problems. I read somewhere when we get to the dock, he'll have to give them the cash he wants to use and they'll set up his Sea Pass card with that dollar amount on it. I think they called the whole process "front-loading". I'll let you know if all this turns out to be true or not...!!!

Archived