Anthem of the Seas - Deck 6 good choice?

Hello! How did cabins 6688 and 6686 turn out to be? My parents & I are booked in those cabins on our 9 night in August. Thank you!!:D

The balcony for cabin 6686 is behind the large davit in the first shot below and both balconies are just above and to the rear of the smoker's enclosure on deck 5 starboard. The glass roof of the smoker's enclosure slopes up towards and ends just below the outer railing of the balconies behind. Cigarette smoke at times likely will be a problem for those two balconies.

Anthem6686.jpg.bb2997d5f2f9cda3264377f752bb4ee4.jpg

P1061050a.thumb.jpg.6de4773134d2c672ec498a48cc84870b.jpg

Edited by robtulipe

Would cabin 6670 be affected the same way with the smoke??

MARAPRINCE

This cabin is forward of the smoking area so less likely to be affected if the ship is moving. However, it is close, so maybe it might be affected when the ship is docked.

I stayed in 6170 last August. I loved the cabin. I thought the location was nice and enjoyed the balcony. I would pick this room again if I ever went back on the Anthem.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Thank you so much for your feedback, another question was the bed by the balcony or the bathroom?

Carolyn

Thank you so much for your feedback, another question was the bed by the balcony or the bathroom?

Carolyn

The bed was by the balcony. There was a thread from awhile back where someone posted pictures of the balcony of this cabin. It gave me a good idea of what to expect.

The bed was by the balcony. There was a thread from awhile back where someone posted pictures of the balcony of this cabin. It gave me a good idea of what to expect.

Thanks again, that's what I was hoping for. The bed by the balcony, makes the cabin seem more spacious.

This cabin is forward of the smoking area so less likely to be affected if the ship is moving. However, it is close, so maybe it might be affected when the ship is docked.

Whew! Had a few moments of worry!!!!

Thanks!

MARAPRINCE

• 4 weeks later...
I'm booked in 8D (what does tha mean?) 6132. I was a little nervous about being so close to the bow. Has anyone stayed in that room and is it ok?

Welcome to Cruise Critic.

8D is just the category designation.

This is great news this post is still active!

Booked yesterday on the Anthem, but we are late, the ship is filling fast and to get connecting cabins, we went with 6274-6276 (NO other option for side to side balconies on all other decks!).

I read here some people were disappointed by the noise in the cabins just a little more back (6292-6296)

Any luck someone experienced our cabins? basically we can choose between keep theses cabins, choose ocean views (which we don't like with kids... nap time...) or cancel and look for other itinerary!

Also: what exactly is cafe Two70? cafe as the name says? are people partying at night? (we seem to be just above!)

Edited by kapucine