Wanting to "prank" my teen boys during our cruise..

Rofl...I love this! I may just have to do it to DH next month, I already have a box of Paas in the pantry. Lol

I hope you don't mean that you might do this in a cruise ship pool. If so, I'll repeat what I said to the OP, in hopes of changing your mind:

Please, for the sake of the other passengers in the pool, and the crew that will have to deal with clean-up, don't take Manmachine's foolish advice about the egg dye tablets! He is wrong - they absolutely do stain permanently! He can call me an idiot all he likes, but I know whereof I speak. I've still got the floor (still own the house, although we no longer live there:o) and some children's clothing to prove it. ...A lot of damage can be done with those dye tablets.:(

Yes, I'm fully aware that I'm the mom. I know that they'll have tons of jokes and such with each other - they are extremely close. But, I also know I enjoy kidding around with my boys - and they enjoy it as well. Plus they have a little sister and my niece who are going to be having fun helping out. As the mom - I get to say when enough is enough - but I also get to be part of the fun and make these memories with them before they move out.

I know exactly what you mean. We just cruised with our 15 and 16 year old. What a blast. While I have no good prank ideas on the ship, I'm always up to something at home lol. Maybe this thread will give me some good ideas for our next trip. Life's short. Play with your kids no matter how old they get, I do. We all have a blast. Hope you're able to find the perfect prank for them, whatever you do, I'm sure they'll get kick out of it.:D

I hope you don't mean that you might do this in a cruise ship pool. If so, I'll repeat what I said to the OP, in hopes of changing your mind:

Please, for the sake of the other passengers in the pool, and the crew that will have to deal with clean-up, don't take Manmachine's foolish advice about the egg dye tablets! He is wrong - they absolutely do stain permanently! He can call me an idiot all he likes, but I know whereof I speak. I've still got the floor (still own the house, although we no longer live there:o) and some children's clothing to prove it. ...A lot of damage can be done with those dye tablets.:(

Please, for the love of all that is holy, just don't fool with the dye... Look what it DID to me!

182fa70d485aa31c49b7b2e53abeb349.jpg

-- Shaky Beef

I have cruised a LOT

manmachine,

Although your attentions could be construed as flattering, I have to admit I find them a little over-the-top creepy, boarding on obsessive. I should tell you that I am a happily married woman, and ask you to ply your charms elsewhere. Thank you for all the cleaning tips. And don't be too sad - we'll always have PAAS.;)

I know exactly what you mean. We just cruised with our 15 and 16 year old. What a blast. While I have no good prank ideas on the ship, I'm always up to something at home lol. Maybe this thread will give me some good ideas for our next trip. Life's short. Play with your kids no matter how old they get, I do. We all have a blast. Hope you're able to find the perfect prank for them, whatever you do, I'm sure they'll get kick out of it.:D

That's my plan!! Always have fun with my kids.. I want them to look back on their childhood and remember all the laughter. :D

Yes, I'm fully aware that I'm the mom. I know that they'll have tons of jokes and such with each other - they are extremely close. But, I also know I enjoy kidding around with my boys - and they enjoy it as well. Plus they have a little sister and my niece who are going to be having fun helping out. As the mom - I get to say when enough is enough - but I also get to be part of the fun and make these memories with them before they move out.

Play with your kids. They will be grown and gone before you know it. Both of you will remember the playing you did, believe me. Kudos mom, for having fun with them and ignore those who run their families differently than you! At the end of the day, it's not their business :)

That said..

205_zpsyj3qkgcg.jpg

Thank you! I couldn't remember for sure. Now to figure out how to make a 'wall' of balloons without using tape! :D

Blow up balloons, tie them. Then use heavier string to tie the balloons together. Use command hooks, staggering on each side of door, and string the balloons back n forth like Christmas lights.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Search Amazon for noise makers. Very small electronic noisemakers in their rooms will give them fits.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Get cheap alarm clocks from Dollar Tree or Dollar Store. Set the alarms for different times. You could hide them around the room.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ ur response!!!! [emoji106]🏻[emoji106]🏻