Excursions on Disembarkation Day AMA Waterways

DivingPrincessE

Hello River Cruisers,

I'm having a hard time finding any detailed information on what excursions will be offered on my upcoming AMA Christmas Market cruise. Of particular interest is - do river cruises offer excursions on disembarkation day?

We've done many many ocean cruises, and they will often have excursions on disembarkation day such as - Everglades airboat ride and transfer to Airport, or Half day city tour and transport to Airport.

We are disembarking in Budapest, which is one of the few ports that I could get some excursion information about, "Your excursion includes sightseeing in the cities of Buda and Pest spread over both banks of the river. You will see famed Heroes’ Square and Castle Hill, home to Fisherman’s Bastion, Matthias Church and spectacular views of the Danube." I'm curious if anyone knows if this type of excursion will also be offered on Disembarkation day, or just the first day we are there (we are Budapest for two days).

Thanks!

Flights leaving eastern Europe generally leave quite early in the morning to link up with transatlantic flights generally leaving in the afternoon.

If you want time in your disembarkation location either book an extension from the tour company or plan it on your own.