Carnival Pride - 4K Cabins

sharonsorlie

Yes, opening the door will interfere with the a.c., but it was nice just to open the door to check the weather and look outside a bit. I didn't propane door open. Actually with the bed, it was pretty difficult to open the door more then for one person to look out.

Just off the Pride 8/28. We had room 4130 and the door definitely opens. I had to give it a pretty good tug, but it def. opened. I have previously had balconies and thought I would also save a few bucks by getting this room. We did not use the doors like I thought I would and totally REGRET NOT HAVING A BALCONY!! We also had room 4132 (spaced between the two life boats). 4132 had a better view then 4130 but I did not try and open that door.

How was the noise from the deck above/below in 4132?

We sailed on Dec 26, 2015 in a 4k on the Pride (4122) and the doors opened. Decent view between lifeboats and we liked the fresh air. We did not leave them open for long periods of time, just enough to enjoy the outside air and see what the temperature was like.

I didn't propane door open. Actually with the bed, it was pretty difficult to open the door more then for one person to look out.

:eek:

I certainly hope not :p ;)

Anywho, we plan to open up our door to peek outside and get a little fresh air in the cabin. Those in balconies do the same thing, so I don't want to see a popcorn thread with people complaining about it!

Edited by VASOXFANN

How was the noise from the deck above/below in 4132?

I was nearby in 4124. From the deck plans, it looks like 4132 may be above the Piano Bar, although it may be closer to the fun shops.

We could definitely hear music at night but it seemed to quiet down around midnight. I brought a white noise machine so that helped.

Edited by pohlerbear

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Just off the Pride 8/28. We had room 4130 and the door definitely opens. I had to give it a pretty good tug, but it def. opened. I have previously had balconies and thought I would also save a few bucks by getting this room. We did not use the doors like I thought I would and totally REGRET NOT HAVING A BALCONY!! We also had room 4132 (spaced between the two life boats). 4132 had a better view then 4130 but I did not try and open that door.

Hi Jami.

We're booked on the Jan 2nd. sailing and have been assigned Cabin 4130.

So just how decent was the view form 4130?

Could you see the water ?

And did you hear any noise from the Ivory Piano Bar below ?

Thanks, Tim

Edited by pratzert

Hi Jami.

We're booked on the Jan 2nd. sailing and have been assigned Cabin 4130.

So just how decent was the view form 4130?

Could you see the water ?

And did you hear any noise from the Ivory Piano Bar below ?

Thanks, Tim

FYI, you may not get a reply any time soon, that member last signed on here on September 4th, 2016

Just off Pride, 4115,door screwed shut,could not open,was told it is for my safety.

Thanks for the update. Did you happen to notice what kind of screws they are or perhaps if they are really nuts and not screws? A while back on another 4k thread someone mentioned they brought a tool with them and were able to open the doors. Do you have any thoughts on whether that could be done? How big are the screws/nuts?

Thank you!

Have one booked on the Miracle and looking forward to our first one.

Did a G for a 4K on pride but they gave us o/v which was kind of a disappointment

One of the few times a guarantee is a disappointment.

• 1 month later...