Cabin Question re: Anthem 13562

DieAlte

Just booked on the Anthem for the first time - Cabin 13562. It appears to be below "The Bistro" and appears to have quite an overhang on the balcony. Any advice from someone who has been in this, or similar cabin? Was it noisy from above? Did the overhang detract from your enjoyment of the cabin? The balcony seems quite a bit larger than others, which is a plus - but the potential for noise overhead and the overhang give me pause. Thanks.

Just booked on the Anthem for the first time - Cabin 13562. It appears to be below "The Bistro" and appears to have quite an overhang on the balcony. Any advice from someone who has been in this, or similar cabin? Was it noisy from above? Did the overhang detract from your enjoyment of the cabin? The balcony seems quite a bit larger than others, which is a plus - but the potential for noise overhead and the overhang give me pause. Thanks.

we were in 13598. Loved the overhang. It does block you looking up, but last time I checked the water is down. Also provided nice shade in the afternoon as well as protection from rain.

As far as noise, we were under the pool. Other than hearing the band a little when we were out on our balcony and the occasional thump if something heavy was dropped it was as quiet as any other cabin we have had.