Anthem Nightclub

Is there a late night dj every night on the Anthem? Since there's no dedicated club, I'm concerned some nights there won't be late night 12am+ dancing.

On one compass, I not only see a nightclub in Music Hall and/or 270 every night but sometimes both nights. On another Compass, it looks like there are numerous nights without any late night dancing or club past 12am which is concerning.

Also, is there a solarium Absolute party or Seaplex nightclub party? Thanks!

Music Hall - every night, latest we stayed up was about 3 am and dj was still going strong (I think they go until the crowd dies down)

Two70 - on Quantum 2 years ago, there was a party here every night. Not so much on Anthem last Jan. A few nights yes - then the after party was at Music Hall.

Boleros - not sure, went in there only once and it wasn't that late yet.

Seaplex - they had a glow party here one night

Pool deck - there was "dancing under the stars" one night on the pool deck, though this also ended fairly early and everyone moved to music hall.

I do think it depends a lot on the demographic of a given cruise, if there are lots of party animals they will keep the venues open longer.

i was given a link to a recent compass, i too find myself dancing the late night away, looking at the compass seemed similar to the last few cruises Ive been on! heres the link:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/dubmp08ckfn2j9p/RCCL%20Anthem%20of%20the%20Seas%209%20Night%20Cruise%20Planner%2007282016%20to%2008062016.pdf?dl=0

hope that helps

i was given a link to a recent compass, i too find myself dancing the late night away, looking at the compass seemed similar to the last few cruises Ive been on! heres the link:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/dubmp08ckfn2j9p/RCCL%20Anthem%20of%20the%20Seas%209%20Night%20Cruise%20Planner%2007282016%20to%2008062016.pdf?dl=0

hope that helps

Thanks for the link.

When we were on Anthem out of the UK there was two DJ's playing various venues.

There was a great party night in 270 called 'RED' which fully used the big screen and had acrobats coming down from the ceiling.

Great night into the early hours.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app