Name change

siestakeys04

I do know I would have a fee charged because I booked early saver but it doesn't say if it is a week prior to sail 3 days etc.

From the link:

Once past your final payment date, for cruise only bookings under a non-restrictive fare, there is a $50 per person service fee charged per name change as long as an original guest remains on the booking. If no original guest remains on the booking, this is a full cabin cancellation and cancellation penalties as well as prevailing rates will apply.

ETA: Just saw that you booked ES. ES does not permit name changes at all.

https://www.carnival.com/cms/fun/earlysaver/default.aspx

Edited by tef43

I do know I would have a fee charged because I booked early saver but it doesn't say if it is a week prior to sail 3 days etc.

As tef43 said, since you booked Early Saver, no name changes are allowed. If you try to change passengers, it will in effect be a complete cancellation and booking a new cruise. You will lose $50 per person of your deposit, and the remainder of your deposit will be held for a FUTURE cruise. According to the ES rules, you shouldn't be able to apply what monies you've towards the new booking. However, Carnival has been known to bend that rule if you cancel and rebook in the same phone call. Not saying it will definitely happen, but it could.

Edited by bigman01

I called Carnival this morning and I am under early saver at the reduced deposit. ($98 from a May Special) I will lose the 98 but I will be refunded what I paid into it as long as I cancel before final payment. Thanks everyone!!

Edited by siestakeys04