Hunkering for Hermine

sunpsyche

As we prepare for the approach of Miss Hermine, we just wanted to wish everyone in her path safety. We never take these things lightly as we have seen how quickly paths can change.

On the bright side, the grandkids have a five day weekend! They are thrilled!!

Hi Everyone,

Wishing all my dear friends in Northern Florida, and those in the path of Hermine, to stay safe.

This darn thing is getting so big, that it may get nasty in the Southern part of Florida too.

I hope our neighbors in northern Florida are prepared for all the rain. It also looks like there could be rough seas for passengers on the Summit.

I just pray we can get to the ship on Sunday morning and sail. If the forecast continues to look bad I can see Celebrity delaying sailing until Monday afternoon. Unfortunately not even experience weather forecasters can tell this far out what the storm will do over the weekend. So we will just keep our fingers crossed and hope for the best.

Hopefully everyone north of me in Florida is doing alright, my street is flooded and we have multiple power lines down at the moment. Fire department killed power to the lines but power won't be back for a day or two since a distributor box exploded as well.