Nachi Cocum in Cozumel

Balto. Guys

Did it once several years ago. I loved it for the price. I thought it was comparable to other AIs I have done day passes at. The rest of my group did not like it. The beer and liquor selection was limited and the food was a seated lunch from a menu of authentic Mexican food. I was pleased with it. I thought the quiet atmosphere was great. The rest of my group still speaks poorly of that excursion, although they loved the Dreams resort in DR that costs more and is more crowded but had a wider selection of drinks. To each their own I guess, but I really am not that hard to please, and I really enjoyed the day at Nachi Cocum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What kind of selection did they have? Were there a couple beers? Were the Margaritas good?

Not sure about the prices on the menu -might be for some special event/reception. $55 gets you unlimited drinks plus a 4-course meal (we've never made it to dessert. Chips and guac are great, all of the frozen drinks are great (start off with the Dirty Monkey first thing in the morning ;)) as well as a selection of Mexican beers or sodas/bottled water. Great service and no crowds. :D

It the package is all-inclusive and the food is all you can eat why do the menus have prices?

The beach club is "the beach location" for some of the in-town hotels. They have an arrangement - I think it was/is owned by the hotels. I don't think the guests need to buy an AI pass but can purchase per item.

Edited by c-leg5

What kind of selection did they have? Were there a couple beers? Were the Margaritas good?

This is what they had when we were there. This was five or six years ago, so there have probably been some changes by now.

Soft Drinks

Purified Water

Lemonade

Iced Tea

Fruit Juice

Beer (Corona, XX, Sol, Tecate, Modelo)

Cheladas & Micheladas

Rum Bacardi

Rum Solera

Brandy Presidente

Brandy Don PedroVodka Smirnoff

Vodka Wiborowa