Pre-Paid Gratuities

DanishDream123

I thought I had clicked on the add pre-paid gratuities at the time of booking, but can't find any confirmation that I have indeed paid for the gratuities. If I didn't pay for the gratuities a head of time, how does it work once on board? I don't want to be tipping ever person as we go. Is there a way to pay for all the gratuities once on board like if we did pre pay it? Like at check in pay the $110 per person?

If you don't have prepaid gratuities you are charged the same amount on your sign and sail card. It's just you pay it before you get on the ship if you prepay . If you don't prepay you pay the same amount when on the ship it will be charged to you account you don't have to do anything

You don't have to worry if you didn't pre pay.

We never do that as we don't like to give out money before it is due.

You won't go around tipping folks on the ship.

The cruise line will bill your tips to your sign n sail card and you can just pay it all at one time at the end of your cruise. No worries!!

If you don't have prepaid gratuities you are charged the same amount on your sign and sail card. It's just you pay it before you get on the ship if you prepay . If you don't prepay you pay the same amount when on the ship it will be charged to you account you don't have to do anything

True. We just let it be charged to our credit card at end of cruise.

You don't have to worry if you didn't pre pay.

We never do that as we don't like to give out money before it is due.

You won't go around tipping folks on the ship.

The cruise line will bill your tips to your sign n sail card and you can just pay it all at one time at the end of your cruise. No worries!!

Same for us--we just let them bill the S&S and put it on our credit card at the end of the cruise. Easy peasy lemon squeezy.