amthem

mikeg56

best time to book for anthem

There really is no "best" time. I find I do well when the dates first come out and I check for price drops. Do you need a lot of time to plan or can you book at the last minute? For example, I booked the Anthem when the dates first came out. The prices rose for almost 2 years to ridiculously high prices. After the "final" payment was due (August 6th), the prices hit ROCK bottom. :mad: Oh well. It is a Russian Roulette game.

About 20 minutes after it leaves, so I'd look between 4:15 and 4:30, assuming it leaves approximately on time.

Oops, you said book and I'm telling you when to look!...

You know when you type "LOL" and it's just for fun? Well this time, I really did LOL! Totally and completely. I thought you were being sarcastic when I read your first reply - then I kept scrolling to your second reply and I laughed and laughed!

Well played.

There really is no "best" time. I find I do well when the dates first come out and I check for price drops. Do you need a lot of time to plan or can you book at the last minute? For example, I booked the Anthem when the dates first came out. The prices rose for almost 2 years to ridiculously high prices. After the "final" payment was due (August 6th), the prices hit ROCK bottom. :mad: Oh well. It is a Russian Roulette game.

We booked it a year out and got a great deal. Shame air was so high. :cool:

Oops, you said book and I'm telling you when to look! LOL

ETA: Not only am I telling you when to look - I'm assuming you want to see it go under the bridge. I think I need a cruise and a drink! LOL

Not necessarily so. On the August 25th sailing the ship left at approximately 4:15pm. It passed under the Verrazano at approximately 5pm. You say what!

Yes, it seems that the Captain made a wrong turn. LOL. He went up the Hudson instead of the open seas. It was a sight to behold to pass the Statue of Liberty twice and almost touching Battery Park when he made the u-turn with the powerful azi-pods. The entire area in 2x70 shook and rattled. What a wonderful sight of the Statue, downtown sky-line and Freedom Tower, Ellis & Governor's Islands.