Allure Kids Price for Specialty Dining

Hi - When booking specialty dining it says kids under 6 are free and over 6 are discounted. However when I book the restaurant for all 4 (2 adults 2 kids)of us it charges $30 for each for a total of $120. Where is the discount reflected for the kids (1 free 1 discounted based on their ages)?

Hi - When booking specialty dining it says kids under 6 are free and over 6 are discounted. However when I book the restaurant for all 4 (2 adults 2 kids)of us it charges $30 for each for a total of $120. Where is the discount reflected for the kids (1 free 1 discounted based on their ages)?

I believe the kids over 6 are now $10 each, and you will be given credit at the end of the dinner onboard.

Edited by clarea

If you book ahead of time everyone is charged adult price.

If junior eats off the kids menu, you will get a credit for the difference as obc. If they eat off the main menu there is no discount .

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Make sure you check. We Had an awful lot of trouble getting the money back on board.