Staggered Check in Time

lizzie51310

Thanks for this post. I was just able to get the 11:00 AM check in time for our party of 4 for our Liberty 4 day cruise in Feb! Can't wait! We are having friends drop us to the port around 9:30 so we will just wait for our check in time and then I guess we wait for our 'zone' to be called to board...? I don't care.. We'll be on as soon as possible.. .. and vacation will have started.... ! :p:p

Yes I see the to do list, click on online and edit and nothing. I'm beginning to think I'm just dumb lol.

Debster- I was told that if you don't select a check-in time the system will automatically do that for you, probably the latest time. So since you're FTTF and this doesn't really apply to you, I'd wait until just before you cruise and check it then. If it doesn't specify a check in time for you, then you can fill it in then.

Am i missing something? if they have staggered check in why do you need FTTF? Also where do you find FTTF to purchase it?

Ginger- FTTF is available through the Excursions option... it's usually only available in batches, so if you see it & want it, grab it as soon as you see it. THey will disappear in a hurry. But if you miss it, just keep looking, they'll probably add more.

And you've got it a bit backward- if you have FTTF you don't need a check-in time, you can check in any time. I'm pretty sure that if you don't select one, Carnival will assign you a check-in time as a default, but you can ignore it if you are a VIP or have FTTF.

Edited by Shaded Lady

Am i missing something? if they have staggered check in why do you need FTTF? Also where do you find FTTF to purchase it?

Under shore excursions. FTTF is so much more than check in times. The other benefits are why you would want/need FTTF besides checking in.

Edited by firemanbobswife