Question Island

jnc411

Have been on the Coral a couple times but no the Island, it has been a few years, my question is about the Patisserie, I don't remember if it has brewed coffee, and other coffee drinks like the IC has ?? Just thinking that if not getting a coffee card wouldn't be used much. Thanks for any information.

Cori

With all the changes they made to Island I don't understand why they didn't put in an IC but, yes, there is fresh brewed coffee at La Patisserie. They have all the same coffee items as IC on other ships but only a very limited amount of pastry items and none of the other food stuffs that the IC would have.

No slight to the OP, but it just seems to come up too often that people think the coffee card is only valid at the International Cafe. Perhaps Princess needs to refocus its selling technique.

But yes, all the lattes, frappes, and other west coast coffee concoctions you desire can be ordered in the dining rooms, the Horizon Court and from the Lotus Bar on deck 15 as well as from the Patisserie. (And the same goes for the ships that do have an IC)

Edited by fishywood