On-Board Credit Tips/Tricks

natlteam10

I haven't found anything here in this regard so I thought we could start a thread on obtaining On Board Credit. Have you found a nice trick/tip to racking up the OBC before you sail?

We have a $50 OBC due to a booking special as well as a $98 OBC from an excursion price guarantee.

What's your secret way to rack up the OBC??

I haven't found anything here in this regard so I thought we could start a thread on obtaining On Board Credit. Have you found a nice trick/tip to racking up the OBC before you sail?

We have a $50 OBC due to a booking special as well as a $98 OBC from an excursion price guarantee.

What's your secret way to rack up the OBC??

Buy 100 shares of CCL stock

Book a cruise on a cruise as well.

We're starting our Vista TA with $500 obc! ($200 for booking on a previous cruise, $200 for transferring the booked cruise to our PVP, $100 for owning stocks.)

We're starting our Vista TA with $500 obc! ($200 for booking on a previous cruise, $200 for transferring the booked cruise to our PVP, $100 for owning stocks.)

You get $200 for transferring it to your PVP?

Edited by Saint Greg

for my 7 day cruises ... I get:

$100 - Booking while on a cruise

$100 - Owning 100 CCL shares

$125 - Transferring booking to my TA

$50 - Some sort of carnival "promotion" fare that I watch out for

I also prepay my grats so that doesn't get charged, and I will buy the discounted carnival gift cards and bring a few of those to apply ... I usually start out with a total of around $500 OBC ... and since I don't drink alcohol, use the Spa or play bingo ... it goes a LONG way :)

I've never heard about credit for transferring a booking to your PVP. Can you tell me more?

You get $200 for transferring it to your PVP?

I've never heard about credit for transferring a booking to your PVP. Can you tell me more?

We always book a cruise while on a cruise. We book the shortest, farthest out sailing available using Past Guest rate only. When we get home and find the perfect cruise, we call our PVP to transfer the new cruise to the booking number. When we did this for Vista TA, apparently there was a $200 obc special for Early Saver. Tada!

We always book a cruise while on a cruise. We book the shortest, farthest out sailing available using Past Guest rate only. When we get home and find the perfect cruise, we call our PVP to transfer the new cruise to the booking number. When we did this for Vista TA, apparently there was a $200 obc special for Early Saver. Tada!

Gotcha. So it wasn't for transferring the booking...it was for a special they were running when you transferred the booking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk