Cancelling a drink package

sml3

Anyone have an idea how long the 20% off will apply? We don't sail till Dec 2017 and aren't sure about purchasing it this soon. It's a great savings though for 4 adults.

Odds are prices will be higher a year from now. If you're considering doing it for your cruise, go ahead and book now if its affordable for you. If you change your mind, price dropped, cancel the cruise, etc, you can always cancel prior to sailing and have the charges refunded.

I think that, for me, the new deluxe package is only worth it if the drinks I like to get at Starbucks are actually included. I'm going to book now and may cancel depending on what people report from the ships in the coming weeks.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I think that, for me, the new deluxe package is only worth it if the drinks I like to get at Starbucks are actually included. I'm going to book now and may cancel depending on what people report from the ships in the coming weeks.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

If you drink 4 mixed alcohol drinks per day, you'll break even with the Deluxe package. That's not counting juice, bottled waters, sodas, etc. For us it makes sense, but barely. If we were travelling without the kiddos we would probably utilize it more.

We normally don't get it but this time around it's just DH and myself celebrating our 30th so I think we will be making lots of "toasts". :D

Usually we travel with others that don't drink and that makes us drink less. For that reason we've never purchased a package before other than the soda one. I figure a bloody mary in the morning, Starbucks coffee, a couple of beers and frozen drinks, wine and a cocktail or 2 in the evening will make the package a no brainer. Also our cruise isn't very port intensive.

When I pre-ordered my drink package for our last Allure sailing, and then changed it to the soda package, the credit showed the next day on line on our credit card.

It obviously varies a lot and you have to stay on top of it. I cancelled an internet package to change to one for more devices. After the refund didn't show up for a couple of weeks I wrote an email. A couple of days later they replied and said they didn't know what happened and the refund would be issued in 3-5 business days. It did show up 4-5 days later. So, with some prodding from me, my refund came in about three weeks.

It Can be cancelled also onboard, right? Meaning if I now purchase a package with 20% off deal, and later (once onboard) notice price being more affordable there, I could cancel and re purchase with seapass ?

Lähetetty minun E6653 laitteesta Tapatalkilla

It Can be cancelled also onboard, right? Meaning if I now purchase a package with 20% off deal, and later (once onboard) notice price being more affordable there, I could cancel and re purchase with seapass ?

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/customersupport/faq/details.do?pagename=frequently_asked_questions&pnav=5&pnav=2&faqType=faq&faqSubjectId=336&faqSubjectName=Food+%26+Beverage&faqId=3651

Lähetetty minun E6653 laitteesta Tapatalkilla

This will almost assuredly not happen.