which one - we narrowed it down to the Magic, but can't decided

Ajat0921

between the St. Marteen, Grand Turk, St. Kitt, San Juan (from Orlando) or the Grand Turk, Amber Cove, San Juan and St. Thomas (from Orlando). the first is July 17th, the second July 24th. We are so torn, so I want some opinions from those who have been to these ports.

between the St. Marteen, Grand Turk, St. Kitt, San Juan (from Orlando) or the Grand Turk, Amber Cove, San Juan and St. Thomas (from Orlando). the first is July 17th, the second July 24th. We are so torn, so I want some opinions from those who have been to these ports.

The first one hands down. St Marteen and St. Kitts are stunning. Way better than St. Thomas..love San Juan and Grand Turk....great itinerary.....But I would defintely do the first one because its such a better itinerary with better ports.

We are booked on 6/24 for the 1st itinerary you mentioned. We LOVE the Eastern Caribbean. I would imagine you'd have a great cruise on either itinerary. St. Kitts is the only new island for us.........:D:D 290 days to go!!

lol

Enjoy!!!

St. Kitts and Amber Cove are the only two ports on these cruises that we have not been to. So, if I were to pick one, it would the the first one as I think St. Kitts would be more appealing than Amber Cove. Nothing particular about Amber Cove, just my opinion.

Either way you go, I am sure you will have a great time and a great cruise! Those ports are some of our favorites!

First up...good job picking the Magic. So far, I think it's my favorite ship.

Hands down, I would choose the itinerary that includes St. Maarten and St. Kitts. Two of my absolute favorite ports!!!!

Loved st kitts , we could didnt care for st maarten , atleast the french side that is. But that isnt stopping us from going back next june. Any cruise is a great cruise.

Two ports (San Juan and GT) are the same in each so it comes down to St Kitts and St Maarten vs. St Thomas and Amber Cove.

If you realize Amber Cove is just a pool with shopping that you can find in any Carnival built cookie cutter port with no decent beaches nearby, it's easy to make your choice to avoid this port. St Maarten and St Kitts are better by far.

Been to all but Amber Cove. It would be a tough choice for me. I love St. Thomas (beautiful beaches..and St. John is gorgeous), and I also love St. Kitts. I would probably go with the one with St. Kitts as well. If you do that one, be sure to go to the Carambola Beach Club.... which is a lovely posh looking restaurant that has these large doors that remain opened, leading right out onto a stunning beach (which looks like something out of a coors beer commercial) with amazing views of the mountains and neighboring island of Nevis (which is part of St. Kitts). This beach was not very far from the cruise port (short taxi drive).