Deployment 2018-19 booking season begins

MADflyer

We're booked. Having watched the deployment over previous weeks, the only thing those who stubbornly wait for the cruises to become available online are going to get is higher prices as things are selling by phone. If you're going to book, I'd encourage you to call.

I just booked JOS WB Rome - San Juan 12 days. I hope this time I'll actually get to sail in 9256. I've booked it in the past, but each time I've had to cancel. Crossing my fingers that third time is the charm!

We had 9256 for 12 nights on Serenade a few years ago. You will love it! :) I'll keep my fingers crossed that your trip works out for you this time around!

Well, tried the number on the site. Before I could tell what cruise I wanted for next year, she told me it would be out by Friday. I,am so confused right now and don't feel like calling back again. Has anyone managed to book Brilliance yet?

Cindy

You should call Crown and Anchor. They may have thought you were a new customer.