Magnetic hooks

acp1119

loved reading this thread. I have learned something new. :) I apparently didn't even know that I needed magnetic hooks to cruise, now I have something to think about. Certainly sounds like this is something that I need to put on my packing list, I think.... :confused:There always seems to be plenty of hangers with clips that I hang things or the shelf above in the closet ,all the drawers ,so I guess that's why I never even missed the magnetic hooks.

Julie

Well, I think that you all have convinced me to get some of these magnets for our December cruise. Any problems with your credits cards getting deactivated by these magnets?

It can demagnetize credit cards, and so as with your cruise card. But added handling care is all that is needed.

THANK YOU Pam! THAT'S what I've forgotten to put on my packing list-magnets! Stern note to myself to have a good hunt for the couple I already have, and put them in my carry on case.
You're welcome.

FYI, there'll probably be a "Knitters & Natters" unhosted get-together on sea days where you can bring you're crocheting. Great way to meet others. Most of the time, people meet at the same time and place even on port days and it's not in the Patter. I get my patterns laminated which makes them so much easier to use. That way, the pattern doesn't get ripped or torn.

I have RFID sleeves that I bring for my cruise and credit cards. I'm embarrassed to say how many times my card has demagnetized by claiming close to my Kindle cover which is magnetized.

not only are there 2 hooks on the back of the bathroom door, but should you need more you can participate in certain activities and win large magnetic hooks. They hang up nicely in the cabins on the walls. We usually use them to leave notes for each other when we want to connect for meals, etc.