Radiance Grand Suite Bedding Question

mattnorris75

Hello everyone,

I am sailing on Radiance with my father (82 years old) on a 17 night cruise next year. I'm his 41 year old son.

In the past, we have sailed in the same cabin on much shorter cruises with the twin bed set up obviously.

As this cruise is much longer, and Dad now uses a CPAP breathing machine at night which makes a little noise, I am wondering if we can have the bedding set up as a queen bed and sofa bed set up in the cabin.

Being the Grand Suite, we can close the curtain from the sleeping area to the living area to block the noise out and provide some privacy between the sleeping areas, but my question is, will the sofa remain out as a bed during the day?

Ideally, I would like to have retracted back to a sitting couch during the day and only set up as a bed at night.

Is this possible? Or are there any other suggestions for how we can best make use of a Grand Suite for separate bedding options for such a long cruise.

Thanks in advance.