British Isles 2018

ambelina

Me too!! We are planning the Caribbean Princess in August. I cannot wait to see the 2018 itineraries. I have read on here they will probably come out in early 2017.. It seems like I check it everyday, just in case.. lol

There will, very likely, not be any Princess Caribbean cruises in August.... Oops, didn't notice. Sorry!

As for the British Isles cruise, the itineraries should be open for booking in March or April 2017.

Edited by Working 2 Cruise

Months ago i saw a port schedule that had Crown Princess doing the Round UK cruises in 2018.

Haven't seen that one. I will keep checking but March or April is a long time to wait. Wish we could go in 2017 but probably not in the budget next year. Thank you for your responses.

There will, very likely, not be any Princess Caribbean cruises in August.... Oops, didn't notice. Sorry!

As for the British Isles cruise, the itineraries should be open for booking in March or April 2017.

Oops, Im sorry too, I always thought the Caribbean Princess did the British Isles cruises.. I shouldnt have assumed that! lol..

The family and I have been looking at all cruise lines and by far Princess has the best itinerary for us. Cannot wait!

• 3 months later...
The 2018 British Isles sailings are now available. You lucky ducks! The Royal Princess will be sailing them next year. I am sailing in 2017 and am stuck with the Caribbean.

We are also sailing on the CB for British isles on Sept 2017.

The 2018 British Isles sailings are now available. You lucky ducks! The Royal Princess will be sailing them next year. I am sailing in 2017 and am stuck with the Caribbean.

We went on the Caribbean Princess this past July to the BI, the ship was fine,just think of it as a floating hotel.... vs. taking a land tour..just unpack once. The ports are what is important.

We are hoping to do this cruise for our 35th anniversary, preferably the itinerary with the Dublin overnight. I admit, I had sticker shock when I first priced it out, so we're waiting on booking. Princess is almost the only game in town when it comes to the British Isles. Love Princess, but competition is a good thing.

Ihsail--I agree the price does seem very high I'm trying to wait to see if it will go down... the itinerary is perfect for what I want to do and see I checked pretty much all the other cruise lines... i'd like to book a year ahead I have a really hard time waiting to the last minute..

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Look at the prices now for the 2017 sailings, they have really come down. I wouldn't worry, just keep your eye on promotions. If you must have a specific cabin put a deposit and then have price adjusted when promotions are announced.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Edited by sunsetbeachgal

Have checked this year's prices and see that they are better. We just used our one FCD for a cruise the end of this month and will buy another onboard so if we want to go ahead and book we can. Also just noticed that NCL has released two British Isles itineraries for next year, one in April and one in September. Not exactly when we wanted to go and certainly not the same caliber ship, but it's really about the ports and if the savings are significant and we can get the beverage package and some other perks I'm willing to look at it. Having my TA price it out.

• 4 months later...
Does anyone know how often / if at all these cruises go on sale? Very interested in a british isles from Paris for 2018, but price is just a liiiiittle more than I can afford right now.

Kirenne you are so lucky! Have always wanted to travel on Royal Princess but always missed her by one year. We are sailing this year to the British Isles on Caribbean Princess. If you go earlier or later in the season (May, last week of August, September, etc.) the prices are more affordable. If you wait until around Christmas or New Years there will be great sales and promotions through Princess.