Booking on Board

MsMot

I received an email from my TA with a certificate for an additional $150 on board credit if we book a cruise while we're sailing next week. That is in addition to the on board credit that Carnival gives. I've never given it consideration. We sail with a group every two years and I never know where we will be sailing nor which ship.

Am I correct or can one plunk down that cash and let Carnival know where and when at a future time?

I received an email from my TA with a certificate for an additional $150 on board credit if we book a cruise while we're sailing next week. That is in addition to the on board credit that Carnival gives. I've never given it consideration. We sail with a group every two years and I never know where we will be sailing nor which ship.

Am I correct or can one plunk down that cash and let Carnival know where and when at a future time?

What you actually do is book a "sleeper" cruise. Book a 3 day cruise as a refundable rate (normally Past Guest) sometime in the future. When you know what you want to do, just change it.