E-doc availability

terri910

We are booked on three cruises one after the other: The first a 7-night Western Mediterranean cruise on the Epic on Oct. 23rd, then a 14-night Trans-Atlantic cruise on the Jade on Oct. 30th with a back-to-back Caribbean cruise on the Jade on Nov. 13th.

So far, we have been able to print out our e-docs on the Med and Caribbean cruises, but not the Trans-Atlantic cruise.

On NCL's website, when I look at our Vacation Summary for the Trans-Atlantic reservation, there is a place that says "e-docs" with a little question mark by it. When I put the cursor over that question mark it tells me that e-docs will be available for printing when various things have happened, such as the cruise being paid in full (check), online check-in completed (check), and your departure date is less than 60 days away (check -- it is 46 days). But, the e-docs are NOT available to download/print out.

Is this unusual? I find it odd that the e-docs are available for the cruise AFTER this one, but not this one. Is there a point I need to get worried? We, of course, want to have as much done ahead of time as possible to streamline the check-in at the terminal.

I just booked our BA cruise on Saturday and the eDocs showed the same thing you are describing (everything was OK on my end - paid in full - check in complete) until today. Now they print fine - so just give it another day or two before worrying. :D

Edited by gma_pat

There was another thread last week about some UK customers not getting their e-docs for the upcoming TAs:

e-Docs UK cruisers

It may be a more general issue, affecting more than just UK guests. I would wait until 30 days out before starting to worry. In the meantime, maybe post on the roll call to ask if anyone else is in your situation.

We are booked on three cruises one after the other: The first a 7-night Western Mediterranean cruise on the Epic on Oct. 23rd, then a 14-night Trans-Atlantic cruise on the Jade on Oct. 30th with a back-to-back Caribbean cruise on the Jade on Nov. 13th.

So far, we have been able to print out our e-docs on the Med and Caribbean cruises, but not the Trans-Atlantic cruise.

On NCL's website, when I look at our Vacation Summary for the Trans-Atlantic reservation, there is a place that says "e-docs" with a little question mark by it. When I put the cursor over that question mark it tells me that e-docs will be available for printing when various things have happened, such as the cruise being paid in full (check), online check-in completed (check), and your departure date is less than 60 days away (check -- it is 46 days). But, the e-docs are NOT available to download/print out.

Is this unusual? I find it odd that the e-docs are available for the cruise AFTER this one, but not this one. Is there a point I need to get worried? We, of course, want to have as much done ahead of time as possible to streamline the check-in at the terminal.

I am on that Jade transatlantic and printed out my cruise documents a week ago with no problem. Sometimes the NCL site has glitches so if you continue to have problems you might want to give NCL a call and see what the problem is.

I am on that Jade transatlantic and printed out my cruise documents a week ago with no problem. Sometimes the NCL site has glitches so if you continue to have problems you might want to give NCL a call and see what the problem is.

Well, that's disturbing!!

We are part of a group, and two other couples that are in the group and live close to us also haven't been able to download/print their e-docs, so I know it isn't just my husband and me.

I will give it another day or so, try again, and if still can't print it out may have to call NCL support or something. Will try to come back to this thread and update, if there is a change or info.

We are part of a group, and two other couples that are in the group and live close to us also haven't been able to download/print their e-docs, so I know it isn't just my husband and me.

Ah, you're part of a group booking… I think that explains it. In some earlier threads people say that e-docs for group bookings typically only become available much closer to sailing, 30 days out or sometimes even less.

Edocs When do they arrive.

Edocs-Has anybody experienced this situation?