pre/ post cruise stay Miami or FL

kensington31

We have just booked to do 10nts on Royal Princess in March. We will be flying direct into Miami maybe 2 nts pre cruise. As it's our first time cruising the caribbean we have no idea where is best to stay in Miami**Our ship leaves from Fort lauderdale so do we stay miami or FL?

We intend on 2nts pre and post cruise somewhere but have no idea where to start*any help will be greatly appreciated.

My wife and I are staying 2 nights pre-cruise at the Embassy Suites on 17th street and 1 night post cruise at the Riverside in Fort Lauderdale. We will be on Celebrity for a 9 day cruise in December, 2016. You only have to read a few pages of this forum to get numerous tips on good places to stay.

In Miami, my wife and I have stayed at the Intercontinental, The Miami Marriott Dadeland (Celebrity Hotel package at the time), and J.W. Marriott in Brickell Village. We are booked in the Yves Hotel for one night pre-cruise in May, 2017.

Happy Cruising! Bob and Linda

We leave in the morning for our stay at the Hotel of South Beach for a night before the cruise. Really looking forward to this. Trip advisor reviews our great and their customer service has knocked it out of the park so far just on the phone.

http://www.thehotelofsouthbeach.com/default.aspx?pg=home

We have just booked to do 10nts on Royal Princess in March. We will be flying direct into Miami maybe 2 nts pre cruise. As it's our first time cruising the caribbean we have no idea where is best to stay in Miami**Our ship leaves from Fort lauderdale so do we stay miami or FL?

We intend on 2nts pre and post cruise somewhere but have no idea where to start*any help will be greatly appreciated.

I would recommend.... the 2 night PRE cruise stay near port everglades to do the ft lauderdale touristy stuff ( Hyatt place 17th st) and your close to port when you leave, Hyatt has shuttle.....POSTcruise I would stay in coral gables (Biltmore) to do Miami stuff, not a fan of south beach (myself) there are great things to do near coral gables / coconut grove (vizcaya museum)