Watching playoffs Liberty of the Seas

CComyns

Can you watch baseball playoffs and/or football on Liberty of the seas? We are sailing in October. Can't seem to find an answer.

Some sports may be shown, you cannot depend on being able to see any specific game.

Unless something has changed, Sunday football, one early, one late, and Sunday night, Thursday night, and Monday night.

Baseball, whatever ESPN carries and maybe TNT.

Playoffs are usually shown, but as Bob pointed out, maybe not the entirety of the early rounds.

There is no sports package.

Can you watch baseball playoffs and/or football on Liberty of the seas? We are sailing in October. Can't seem to find an answer.

We're hoping to catch the Saints game on October 16 at noon.... I believe Liberty has sports shown in the On Air Club. Deck 3 I think.

Lori

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We're hoping to catch the Saints game on October 16 at noon.... I believe Liberty has sports shown in the On Air Club. Deck 3 I think.

Lori

Your odds are pretty good; 1 in 4.

http://www.sportsmediawatch.com/nfl-tv-schedule-fox-cbs-nbc-sunday-night-football-espn-mnf-nfln-tnf/

On Sunday afternoon RCI tends to show the network that has the nationally televised 4:30 game. On October 16th that is FOX. Saints are one of 4 early games on FOX.

Good Luck and enjoy your cruise.

I was on Freedom last April, and purchased VOOM with my D+ Discount and was able to stream TV and Sports on my iPad through my cable provider by way of their APP. In this case it was Charter.. Obviously I didn't spend all day watching TV while on a cruise, but when sitting in the Connoisseur's lounge smoking a fine cuban cigar (Pardagas Series D), it was an enjoyable distraction.

I was on Freedom last April, and purchased VOOM with my D+ Discount and was able to stream TV and Sports on my iPad through my cable provider by way of their APP. In this case it was Charter.. Obviously I didn't spend all day watching TV while on a cruise, but when sitting in the Connoisseur's lounge smoking a fine cuban cigar (Pardagas Series D), it was an enjoyable distraction.

Is there free wifi at the Galveston terminal by any chance? Because a cigar and football sounds great!

Lori

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

It is hit and miss. 2 years ago we could see all the playoff games for baseball. Last year not a chance. I emailed the Concierge. The problem was that last year our games were on FS1 instead of ESPN which the ship had. I still have happy memories of 2014 watching the KC Royals play. We watched 1/2 an inning then ran out to look at the wake. Repeated entire game. The other 2500 passengers were downstairs doing the macarena, we watched baseball! It was a blast.

It is hit and miss. 2 years ago we could see all the playoff games for baseball. Last year not a chance. I emailed the Concierge. The problem was that last year our games were on FS1 instead of ESPN which the ship had. I still have happy memories of 2014 watching the KC Royals play. We watched 1/2 an inning then ran out to look at the wake. Repeated entire game. The other 2500 passengers were downstairs doing the macarena, we watched baseball! It was a blast.

It was such a great series! I am a Giants fan and I just have to say KC fans are some of the nicest I have ever met!