Fulton Garage

smurf1635

We are pretty sure Fulton is where we would like to park for our cruise. I understand that they have cruise prices and hotel prices, at least I think that is what I understand. My question is how do we go about making a reservation for both hotel and cruise? We will be arriving 2 days before the cruise and I'd really like to park it once and forget about it.

Thanks...... again :)

Robin

We are pretty sure Fulton is where we would like to park for our cruise. I understand that they have cruise prices and hotel prices, at least I think that is what I understand. My question is how do we go about making a reservation for both hotel and cruise? We will be arriving 2 days before the cruise and I'd really like to park it once and forget about it.

Thanks...... again :)

Robin

Just go to http://www.neworleansparking.com and put your dates in and leave "Cruise" selected in the leftmost column (the default). They are very easy going there.

We have used the Fulton parking garage with their shuttle to and from the port and it worked out very well and convenient. I don't think they would have any connection with hotel prices, unless one of the nearby hotels uses them for their customers' parking, but I could be mistaken. The link posted above would be a good place to start.

We have used the Fulton parking garage with their shuttle to and from the port and it worked out very well and convenient. I don't think they would have any connection with hotel prices, unless one of the nearby hotels uses them for their customers' parking, but I could be mistaken. The link posted above would be a good place to start.

They are actually the valet lot for the Hyatt Place hotel that is next door and several people that work at Fulton Place also work at the hotel. They also do special event parking there and jack the price up for those. The advertise and give a better rate for cruise parking over those just staying near the convention center in hotels. I'm reasonably certain that is why they differentiate.

Hello,

Just to be clear, because I have the same question:

Have people here successfully booked their entire parking stay under "cruise rate" and arrived a few days prior to the cruise without any problems? Does the garage allow this?

I have booked and parked one day early (8 days of parking instead if 7) without issue. I have not done it 2 days before so I cannot guarantee they will allow that.

Sent from my iPad using Forums