The Miracle of the Single Digit Dance

MsMot

Well after a year of planning, I can finally do the single digit dance:p I just hope that the Miracle doesn't disappoint. DH and I got out voted by our travel group. We love the new, bigger ships with all of the bells and whistles. We've also done Cabo and Puerto Vallarta as land vacations several times, but the group wanted to do the Mexican Rivera so off I go. :):):

The Serenity deck, my iPod and a Miami Vice is all I really need:D:D:D

9 days!!! Woot-Woot!!!

I'm also a big fan of the bigger, newer ships, but we went on the Miracle in April and it was great! It really didn't feel small to me. The layout was a little different than other ships (the comedy show lounge and the nightclub are both on the first floor and I believe there's only 1 MDR), but we got used to it after a day. I found it to be a really great "goldilocks" ship... Not too big, not too small, not brand new but not too old either. Definitely doesn't have the nice modern decor that the newer ships have, but I don't mind the old gaudy decor once in a while.

My only complaint was that the whole ship had vibrations the whole time we were there. But even with that, I'll probably still go on it again even with the same itenerary, it was definitely one of my favorite cruises I've been on!

You'll love the Miracle if Serenity is your thing. The Spirit class ships have the best serenity deck of all in the fleet. You also don't have to do any of the crazy up one floor or down one floor to get around a dinning room. You can go from bow to stern without changing floors.

You took the words right off of my fingertips :D Have you checked out the roll call? I think we have enough people for a Meet & Mingle :)

Yes there is a confirmed Meet & Mingle. If you haven't signed up yet I believe today Saturday is your last day to do so. It says you must register for it at least 14 days in advance.

Sent from my SM-G900T3 using Forums mobile app

My DH and I will also be on the Miracle for the 3rd time next Saturday. We have done 2 cruises on the Miracle and loved both of them. It's very convenient for us since we live near San Diego...no plan fare! We love the size of the ship and the staff has always been friendly and helpful. I'm sure you will have a great time. I will also be sailing on October 30th with 3 girlfriends and I am not at all sad about doing yet another trip on the Miracle.

Final Countdown....6 days...Woot! Woot

Just off the Miracle for our 3rd time. Another great cruise and no complaints. The crew rocked as usual. If you have anytime dining I can highly recommend "Ariel" as head waiter. This is the 2nd cruise we've had him. The food in the MDR and Lido was excellent. The ship was very clean and looks to be well kept from what we saw. Love the Spirit class ships. The vibration is worse at the higher speeds..over 19 knots..but not unbearable by any means. Just seems to be a characteristic of the all the Spirit class ships we've sailed on. Enjoy your cruise!