non refundable deposit

tlreze

I have never sailed on Princess before and looking at 2 cruises (Regal and Caribbean). With the 3 for free is the deposit not refundable or changable even before pay in full date? I keep getting a message saying non refundable.

Also what are the big differences between the two ships?

I have never sailed on Princess before and looking at 2 cruises (Regal and Caribbean). With the 3 for free is the deposit not refundable or changable even before pay in full date? I keep getting a message saying non refundable.

Also what are the big differences between the two ships?

Don't know why you're getting a "nonrefundable" message. We booked 4 cruises under the current 3 for free and never got that message.

Haven't looked lately, maybe they changed the rules?

The main differences between the 2 ships: Regal (& Royal) are newer & bigger, have less and smaller pools and the balconies are tiny compared to older ships.

I booked a California coastal on the Grand out of SF before the 3 for free promo started and had to pay a non-refundable deposit. I assumed that they only do a non-refundable deposit on certain cruises because other cruises I looked at when making the booking did not have non-refundable deposits.

Edited by smixsell

It could be a difference between past passengers and new Princess cruisers. We booked during a promotion last July where that was the difference between refundable and nonrefundable deposits. Princess suggested using the "Share the Savings" for our friends and then their deposits became refundable as well.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I booked a California coastal on the Grand out of SF before the 3 for free promo started and had to pay a non-refundable deposit. I assumed that they only do a non-refundable deposit on certain cruises because other cruises I looked at when making the booking did not have non-refundable deposits.

If you booked it during the Red, White & Blue sale, I believe that one had a non-refundable deposit. That's the reason I didn't book under that promotion.