YC questions from an NCL SM

computerworks

Just use the private lift on the 15th floor, goes straight up to the spa/sauna area bypassing the reception area of the spa. Your butler or the concierge will be able to direct you.

That was going to be my next question... thanks.

...if the YC elevator goes in behind the front desk ;)

Can you describe for me the spa/sauna area for YC guests?

Most people wear bathing suits, right? Or not.

Is there a "relaxation area?"

Showers nearby?

:)

IMHO It's the most underwhelming spa at sea :(. No thermal loungers, no lasso-therapy pool, no padded relaxation area just a few wicker pieces. I posted a picture of the relaxation area in one of my reviews, let me know if you can't find it. Really Great views, but I believe only 6 wicker chairs (picture would clarify) and they aren't all that comfortable. With the Divina being so beautiful in other areas, it's like someone entirely different designed this space.

With that being said, it is complimentary with YC so you shouldn't be disappointed in free ;). If you enjoy sauna and steam it's perfectly acceptable. Nice even. One of the steam rooms had a coconut aromatherapy which was very unique. Other than the sauna, I felt it was totally lacking in the spa feeling. Just don't want you to get your hopes up.

I know the OP asked abotu Divinia, but we are jsut off Splendida and I figured I would say how that is, in case someone else reads and needs the info:

yes it is included in the YC

yes there is an elevator directly from YC to the spa--though we still had to stop at the desk, tell tehm we were there and give them our cards

I agree it was underwhelming--no thermal loungers, etc. One room with a big window looking out to see and many wicker chairs. Two dry saunas that were pretty normal and two turkish baths/steam rooms with slightly different scents from one another, plus a couple of showers.

All fine but nothing really inviting, IMO

On Splendida it is all co-ed

On Splendida, in Europe, two weeks ago---swimsuits required except from 8-9 a.m.